Full Time Residential Care
We aim to provide a home away from home atmosphere for all our full time residents.
The Rehabilitation Care Program assists individuals with recuperation following cardiac,
orthopaedic or general surgery, or any serious medical illness.
The Purpose of respite care is to provide temporary relief to caregivers at home
and also acts as a break for the patient to experience professional care and 24-hour assistance.
This program assists with recuperation and recovery after surgery.
Extensive health, social and leisure facilities including beauty salon, library and multi denominational chapel with religious services weekly.
- Quiet Room
- Purpose built separate dementia
and alzheimer care unit
- Security System enwures safety of all our residents
- En-suite bedrooms all equipped with flat screen television, telephone and broadband facilities
- GP linked to facility
- Chiropody with electric heated back massage foot spa chair
- Beauty therapies including manicures
- Fit for life exercises, reminisence therapy and sensory therapies
- In house activity co-ordinator organising entertainment weekly includes arts and crafts activities,
board games, reading, movies and bingo sessions
- In house chef
- Laundry services on site
- 42 Bed Nursing Home – HSE Registered